1. Abstract Proceedings
- Accepted presented abstracts will be included in the abstract proceedings. The abstract proceedings is just for academic exchange during the conference time without being published openly. Full and improved papers based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
- Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template.
2. Conference Proceedings indexed by Ei/Scopus etc.
- Accepted full papers will be published in Conference proceedings in the book series: Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
- Authors should format their papers using the template.
3. International Journals indexed by SCI etc.Selected full papers based on scope and peer review results will get published in international Journals. Some of the journals are listed as below:
4. Submission Details
- Both Paper and abstract submissions must be made through the Online Submission System.
- For papers to be published in Conference Proceedings, there will be a charge of HKD 470 for each additional page beyond 12 pages.
- Each Abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
5. Best Student Paper AwardsAim of the Award
To stimulate a greater influx of high-quality submissions and active engagement from students, WRE 2024 conference organizing committee will choose the five best papers from student submissions that will be published on the conference proceedings; winners of the top five papers will receive certificates issued by WRE 2024.
The Selection Process
The selection of winners will undergo a three-step process.
A. Reviewed by WRE 2024 conference reviewers.
B. Based on peer review comments, Organizing Committee selects the top fifteen papers with Straight-A in novelty, structure, significance and language etc.
C. WRE 2024 International Technical Program Committee selects the best five papers from the top fifteen.
About the Awards
The five best student papers will be announced at the closing ceremony, and the winners will be informed via email about fifteen days before the conference starts. However, the winners must attend the conference physically. Otherwise, the awards will not be given.
More publication opportunities, kindly contact email@example.com for details.